Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Two is the Magic Number

We were surprised to receive new pictures from the orphanage this morning.  She's smiling!
Time Spent in Adoption Process from Start to Finish:  2 years
Age of Qing Tong when Matched:  20 months
Age of Qing Tong when We Finally Meet:  26 months
Number of times Neil and I were fingerprinted in a 6 month period:  2
Amount of Time Between Receipt of Travel Approval and Travel to China:  2 weeks
Cost of One Adult Roundtrip Ticket:  $2,100 (!!!)
How Many Travel Agents I spoke with to Drop the perTicket Price by $200 from the First Quote:  2
When We Arrive in China:  12/25/2011
Amount of Time that will be spent in China:  2 weeks
How Many Kids We'll Have:  2!!!

Two friends.  In fact, she's with this friend in many of the other pictures we have of her.  The separation will be difficult.

--
Taffany Lim
taffanylim@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing your journey with us! I look forward to meeting "Katie"!! Hopefully, she and Cadyn will grow up to be great friends (and cousins!)
    Much love to all of you!
    Auntie Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing! I look forward to reading about your journey and meeting her when she comes home. My thoughts and prayers are with you! --Kim

    ReplyDelete