Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Chelsea

This trip has taken a toll on everyone, including Frunkle Mark's dog, Chelsea.  Many of you may remember that Chelsea lived with us for several years before moving to the Bay Area to be with Mark and she has always been prone to anxiety.  Chelsea has been deeply depressed since Mark's departure and has refused to eat or drink.  She is receiving IV fluids and Mark's friend Christi has done a wonderful job bearing the brunt of this difficult time.  So for those of you who have been kind enough to send out prayers and goods across the miles, please remember Chelsea, too  ;0

4 comments:

  1. Prayers ascending! All God's critters are worthy of a prayer or two. Love, Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about you guys. Just got caught up on your journey so far. Can't even imagine all the emotions you're experiencing. I hope Tong Tong gets more comfortable with getting to sleep. How funny that she's a foodie, perfect family for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea is much improved under Christi's excellent care. I kept Chelsea company for a short time today and yesterday. She ate milk bones and drank lots of water. I think the worst is over. She just misses Mark.

    ReplyDelete